Hop Valley Brewing Co. is inviting Canadians to freeze and smash their bitterness in a new campaign. The marketing initiative pokes fun at how "hoppy and bitter" IPAs are while highlighting the brand's new revolutionary Cryogenic Hops brewing process. The new technology, according to the brand, "uses liquid nitrogen to freeze and smash hop cones to create enhanced flavors, aromas, and a less bitter, refreshingly different IPA."
Hop Valley is inviting guests to Craft Beer Market in Toronto (1 Adelaide St E) to their Smash For a Bubble Stash event. The beer company will use its cryo technology to freeze and smash an item of your choosing, "shedding any lingering bitterness." To participate, fans can simply book a time slot online to receive an exclusive VIP invite to the event. The event will also have beers, food, and Hop Valley swag bags.
Image Credit: Hop Valley Brewing Co.
Hop Valley Brewing Co. Invites Canadians to Smash Their Bitterness
1. Cryogenic Hops Brewing - Opportunities for craft breweries to adopt and promote cryogenic hops brewing process for less bitter IPAs.
2. Interactive Marketing Initiatives - Opportunities for beer companies to engage consumers with interactive marketing initiatives, such as Hop Valley's Smash For a Bubble Stash event.
3. Humorous Advertising - Opportunities for companies to use humor in their advertising, similar to Hop Valley's campaign poking fun at the hoppy and bitter taste of IPAs.
1. Craft Beer - Craft breweries can adopt cryogenic hops brewing process to create less bitter IPAs and stand out in the craft beer industry.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can create unique and engaging experiences like Hop Valley's Smash For a Bubble Stash event to drive consumer interest and brand awareness.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can look to incorporate humor in their campaigns to create a memorable and shareable brand message.