The Wearable Interactive Stamp Platform is a patented wearable smart stamp system that is capable of securely capturing, storing and transmitting data from wearers, something that could be taken advantage of in a variety of ways.
The smart stamp makes use of near field communication, an array of communication protocols that make it easier for electronic devices to communicate with each other. The device is designed to mitigate security breaches via a read-only locking mechanism.
MC10 is set to partner up with product design company PCH International to commercialize the technology so that it can be applied in different settings. For example, it could be used to monitor patient health, keep tabs on event registration and ease cashless payment transactions.
The Wearable Interactive Stamp Platform Offers Numerous Applications
1. Wearable Smart Stamps - The development and use of the Wearable Interactive Stamp Platform technology offers disruptive innovation opportunities in secure data transmission and monitoring.
2. Near Field Communication - The use of near field communication and read-only locking mechanism for secure communication provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in communication and security technologies.
3. Smart Wearables in Healthcare - The application of smart wearables, such as the Wearable Interactive Stamp Platform, in healthcare offers disruptive innovation opportunities for patient monitoring and data collection.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can benefit from incorporating wearable smart stamps to monitor patient health and collect data in a secure manner.
2. Event Management - The event management industry could innovate by using smart stamps for event registration and tracking attendance.
3. Payment Processing - Application of the technology in payment processing can create disruptive innovations in cashless transactions for businesses and customers.