The Somnofy non-contact smart sleep monitor is an advanced solution for those who are looking to take more control over their nightly rest. The system works by being positioned on a nightstand and will go to work providing users with a way to track an array of metrics thanks to a series of 10 built-in sensors. The unit will thus capture information pertaining to sound, respiration, ambient light, body movement, temperature, air pressure and more.
The Somnofy non-contact smart sleep monitor will offer users with access to daily sleep scores and analytics for them to look over in order to see where they can make changes to further optimize their nightly rest. The smart alarm function will also help to ensure the person is woken up at the right time to not catch them in the deep sleep cycle.
The Somnofy Non-Contact Smart Sleep Monitor Enables Better Rest
1. Smart Sleep Monitoring - The increasing availability of sensor-packed smart sleep monitors points towards an opportunity for businesses to improve sleep quality through data-driven insights.
2. Non-contact Sensors - The development of non-contact sensors for sleep monitoring opens up opportunities for businesses to create contactless health and wellness solutions in other areas.
3. Personalized Insights - The personalized insights and recommendations provided by smart sleep monitors present opportunities for businesses in the health and wellness industry to offer tailored products and services.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage smart sleep monitors to create personalized products and services tailored to improve overall wellbeing.
2. Smart Home - The smart home industry can integrate non-contact sleep monitoring technology to offer a comprehensive home automation system that caters to health and wellness needs.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage the development of non-contact sensors to create new product lines that advance home health and wellness technologies.