If you have a child who doesn't like getting ready for bed, then you should try these Smart PJ's, which are a revolutionary and interactive set of pajamas for kids.
Designer Juan Murdoch introduces these enjoyable, tech-infused baby garments. This creative onesie features an interactive app that can entertain children by either singing lullabies or telling bedtime stories. These adorable sleepers are covered in a dotted pattern, which makes up secret codes to unlock the bedtime stories. After downloading the Smart PJ's app on your smartphone, you can simply scan the code on the jammies and then customize the settings so that it is best suited for your child.
The app has 50 different codes that will work on both Apple and Android products.
The Smart PJ's are an Interactive Bedtime Option for Toddlers
1. Interactive Sleepwear for Kids - The integration of technology into children's pajamas creates an innovation opportunity for children's clothing retailers.
2. Personalized Bedtime Stories - The use of secret codes and an app to provide customized bedtime stories can be a disruptive innovation for the children's book industry.
3. Internet of Things (iot) in Baby Apparel - This emerging trend of integrating IoT in baby apparel could have applications in other areas of infant care and safety.
1. Children's Clothing - The combination of comfort and technology in children's pajamas presents an opportunity for growth and competitive advantage in this industry.
2. Mobile App Development - The creation of mobile apps that integrate with children's clothing could disrupt the mobile app industry, particularly for family entertainment.
3. Children's Book Publishing - The use of technology in creating personalized bedtime stories presents an opportunity for publishers to capitalize on this trend and innovate further in the storytelling space.