The Sense Sleep Monitor stands out from its competitors in that it doesn't just track people's movements as they sleep or other physiological signals, but also analyzes the environment they are sleeping in. The Sense Sleep Monitor is equipped with an ambient light sensor, high-sensitivity microphone, thermometer and humidity sensor in order to determine the external factors that effect a good night's sleep.
It also reinvents the alarm. The Sense Sleep Monitor ensures that it wakes up a person at the optimal moment during their sleep cycle. Being as least disruptive as possible ensures that the sleeper wake's up feeling refreshed instead of tired. The sleep monitor is also incredibly stylish, which makes it look like a piece of decor instead of a device.
The Sense Sleep Monitor Monitors Sleeper's Movements and Environment
1. Sleep-tracking Devices - Sleep-trackers are now being equipped with additional sensors to not only track physical movements but also analyze the environment for better sleep insights.
2. Optimal Sleep Alarm Technology - Sleep monitor alarms are being redesigned to wake users up at the optimal moment during their sleep cycle for a more refreshed feeling upon waking.
3. Tech-enabled Sleep Decor - Sleep-monitor devices are being designed to look like pieces of decor to fit seamlessly into the user's bedroom aesthetic.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the growing demand for sleep monitoring devices that offer more comprehensive data and insights.
2. Health & Wellness - The health and wellness industry can incorporate sleep-monitoring technology to improve sleep quality and overall health offerings.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can integrate sleep technology into their products, designing devices that look like accent pieces while still offering sleep insights and improving bedroom environments.