Getting a good night's sleep has become increasingly difficult given increased stress and noise issues, so the Banala Sense has been developed as a way to support better rest. The device makes use of isochronic sound technology to help the person get to sleep faster and will properly regulate them in the various sleep stages. This ensures that the person will fall asleep quickly, stay asleep longer and get more quality sleep to awaken more refreshed than ever.
The Banala Sense works with the body's natural rhythms to combat against sleep issues, but can also be used in FOCUS mode, Relax mode and FEEL GOOD mode. These features help to optimize the person's capabilities when relaxing, working and beyond.
The Banala Sense Utilizes Isochronic Sound Technology
1. Isochronic Sound Technology - Isochronic sound technology is a new area of sleep technology whereby innovations on this area can benefit sleep and relaxation.
2. Smart Sleep Technology - The advent of smart sleep technology can create a more personalized approach to sleeping and relaxation, and disrupt the current pillow/bedding industry.
3. Focus and Relax Mode - The integration of focus and relax mode features in sleep technology can revolutionize the way people work, study, and relax.
1. Sleep Technology - Sleep technology is a rapidly growing field, with opportunities to innovate in wearable sleeping devices and apps to improve sleep quality
2. Wellness Industry - The wellness industry can fully incorporate sleep technology and integrate it as an important lifestyle component for stress reduction and relaxation.
3. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry could potentially benefit from integrating focus and relax modes in online games to promote mindfulness and productivity for players.