There is a new lamp on the market that you can actually 'turn on' by slapping, pinching or squeezing it. London-based designer Joseph Begley has created the 'Slap It,' a silicone butt that can turn 10 different colors, and be mounted on a wall or free standing.
The soft lamp currently has its own Twitter and Instagram accounts, and is featured in a video with the Sir Mix-A-Lot classic song 'I like big butts' as its soundtrack. This jiggling lamp has been featured in GQ, Vogue, and Squaremile magazine, and is capturing the attention of butt-loving early adopters around the world.
The 'Slap It' recently sold out of stock, but can currently be pre-ordered for Christmas at a cost of £149.00. The future has become a bit 'brighter' for anyone with a butt fetish or eccentric taste of furniture.
The 'Slap It' Lamp Lights Up Odd Preferences All Around the World
1. Interactive Furniture - The trend of interactive furniture like the 'Slap It' lamp presents opportunities for designers to create unique and engaging home decor.
2. Novelty Lighting - The rise of novelty lighting products such as the 'Slap It' lamp indicates a growing market of consumers seeking playful and unconventional lighting options.
3. Internet of Things in Home Decor - The integration of smart technology in products like the 'Slap It' lamp showcases the potential for the Internet of Things to enhance and personalize home decor experiences.
1. Design - The design industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating interactive elements into furniture and lighting products.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can tap into the demand for novelty lighting by offering unique and unconventional products like the 'Slap It' lamp.
3. Technology - The technology industry has the potential to revolutionize home decor by integrating smart features into products such as the 'Slap It' lamp.