This skull-covered skateboard wall shelf from Skullhouse is a perfect way for boarders to deck their decor out in spooky fashion. The blue skateboard deck features a wooden shelf and five clinical white skulls. I find this Skullhouse shelf more cute and whimsical than macabre, so it could be a perfect fit for a youngster's room.
Check out more images of the Skullhouse skull-covered skateboard shelf above, and keep clicking for more fun skateboard features.
Skullhouse Skull-Covered Wall Art Lets You Honor Halloween Year-Round
1. Spooky Decor - There is a rise in demand for spooky decor items like the Skullhouse skateboard shelf, indicating an opportunity for brands to create more themed items for year-round use.
2. Multi-functional Decor - Skullhouse's combination of a skateboard deck with a storage shelf shows a trend towards multi-functional decor, which could be an opportunity for brands to experiment with fusing different elements in designs.
3. Skateboard Home Decor - As skateboarding grows in popularity, there is a growing trend for skateboard-inspired home decor that brands could capitalize on by creating innovative skateboard decor pieces.
1. Home Decor - The Skullhouse skateboard shelf suggests an opportunity for the home decor industry to invest in more unconventional items like skateboard-inspired shelves to attract younger consumers.
2. Skateboarding - Skateboarders looking to accessorize their homes could be a market for skateboarding brands to expand into merchandise like Skullhouse's skateboard shelves.
3. Alternative Art - The Skullhouse skateboard shelf could inspire the alternative art industry to create more functional and unusual forms for art to be incorporated into everyday use.