Given all the creams, toners, oils and more that saturate the beauty market, many consumers end up finding themselves overwhelmed, not knowing which is the best fit for them or whether or not it will truly work -- which is where the Olay Skin Advisor comes in.
A web-based analyst tool, the Olay Skin Advisor uses artificial intelligence to assess a consumer's complexion -- pulling out useful and incredibly accurate information by comparing data to a mass selection of images with its 'Deep Learning' algorithm. In order to use it, consumers simply have to snap a relaxed-face selfie of themselves.
Next, they take part in a questionnaire so that the Olay Skin Advisor can get a better understanding of their daily routine to make sure that it offers a regimen that works specifically for them. Once their selfie is processed, the web-based analyst tool summarizes the areas that one might be able to improve on with its recommended products.
The Olay Skin Advisor Offers Product Solutions for Problematic Areas
1. Web-based Skincare Tools - Artificial Intelligence-infused Web-based skincare tools are offering personalized solutions to consumers' problematic areas.
2. AI-powered Beauty Advising - AI-powered beauty advising tools are providing customers with accurate product suggestions based on their skin type.
3. Virtual Personalized Beauty Consultancy - Web-Based skincare tools offer virtual personalized beauty consultancy to customers for efficient and hassle-free product recommendations.
1. Beauty Industry - Beauty industry players can leverage AI-powered skincare tools to provide customers with customized solutions.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce players can integrate AI-powered skincare tools to offer personalized consultations, ultimately enhancing the shopping experience.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry can develop intelligent skincare tools that harness the power of AI and machine learning to personalize skincare routines for consumers.