The nail polish brand SinfulColors recently released a Pride Collection that celebrates diversity and LGBT rights. With Pride Month now underway, many brands are showing their support for the LGBT community with limited-edition products. This colorful nail polish line lets consumers show their support by wearing shades inspired by the LGBT rainbow flag.
The Pride Collection by SinfulColors consists of eight vibrant hues that span all the colors of the rainbow. In addition to the brightly colored shades, the collection also boasts creative names such as Love Thy Self, Gogo Boy and Sugar Pumpkin. Each polish can be purchased individually or as a complete set, which comes in a delightful rainbow box.
For those looking for a way to show their support for Pride Month, this colorful nail polish collection is the perfect option.
SinfulColors' Pride Collection Celebrate LGBT Rights
1. Lgbt-focused Cosmetics - Opportunity to tap into an underrepresented market in the cosmetics industry by creating products that are designed particularly for the LGBTQ+ community
2. Socially Conscious Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity to tap into consumers' increasing demand for socially responsible and inclusive brands
3. Exclusive Limited-edition Collections - Opportunity to create an artificial demand by developing and releasing exclusive product collections for a limited time only
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics industry can create more retail product collections for the LGBTQ+ community to tap into an underrepresented market
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can create celebratory clothes, foot wears and accessories to cater to the needs and lifestyle of the queer community
3. Retail - Retail industry can offer up products and services that are specifically tailored to the LGBTQ+ community in a socially inclusive way