This shoppable Airbnb in Maine is absolutely striking, with colorful furniture that is beautifully arranged. The project is by Brooklyn-based creative agency An Aesthetic Pursuit and the firm was aiming to disrupt the way showrooms are realized.
The shoppable Airbnb was launched with a purpose — to showcase An Aesthetic Pursuit's new 'Pieces' collection. From the lengthy multicolored rug to the various playful table and chair silhouettes, the vacation stay also includes furniture from contemporary Swiss company Vitra and designers Jasper Morrison and Alvar Aalto.
On one hand, An Aesthetic Pursuit creates a beautiful property that will ensure an unforgettable holiday experience. On the other hand, the shoppable Airbnb allows guests the rare opportunity to fully immerse themselves and test out various products for the home.
Image Credit: Claire Esparros
An Aesthetic Pursuit Designs a Shoppable Airbnb in Maine
1. Shoppable Retreats - There is a growing trend of shoppable retreats where guests can purchase furniture and decor used in their stay.
2. Immersive Showrooms - The use of rental properties as immersive showrooms is becoming popular as a way to disrupt traditional showroom experiences.
3. Experiential Marketing - Brands are creating unique experiences for customers by offering shoppable vacation rentals that feature their products.
1. Furniture Design and Manufacturing - Furniture brands can partner with rental property owners to showcase their products and offer guests the opportunity to purchase them.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - The hospitality industry can use shoppable vacation rentals as a way to offer guests a unique and memorable experience while also generating revenue from product sales.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Agencies can use shoppable vacation rentals as a form of experiential marketing for their clients, offering a new way to showcase products and engage with customers.