Unfortunately the housing market as we once knew it is gone. But some very lucky people will get the luck of the draw from Shelter. Over 170,000 people in the UK are helped each year by their organization.
Shelter hosted a design competition for a deck of cards, in which hundreds of artists and designers participated, including Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. These decks will be sold in limited supply to help support the Shelter program.
In addition to the cards, Shelter also hosts concerts and running events.
Shelter Creatives Put Talents to Work for the Displaced
1. Charitable Card Designs - Opportunity to leverage the creativity of artists and designers to raise funds for charitable programs.
2. Limited Supply Sales - Creating scarcity through limited supply to increase fundraising potential.
3. Community Events - Hosting concerts and running events to engage the community and raise awareness for charitable programs.
1. Art and Design - Exploring collaborations with artists and designers to create unique products for fundraising.
2. E-commerce - Utilizing limited supply sales tactics to drive consumer demand and increase sales revenues.
3. Event Management - Organizing community events to foster engagement and support for charitable initiatives.