This Great White Shark illustration comes to us from Etsy's Seeing Stars shop. The original collage is created using an unconventional mix of junk mail, packaged food wrappers, old greeting cards and other miscellaneous items one would find around their home.
Printed on 8.5" x 11" Epson Premium Matte paper, this art piece uses quality inks to capture its visually striking composition. Each of these shark illustrations is signed and mailed in a cello sleeve with a backing board and stiff protective envelope that will ensure the safety of one's canvas.
The piece is available just in time for Shark Week and makes a great gift for underwater life enthusiasts and art lovers alike. Seeing Stars shop's pieces ship worldwide from Halifax, Canada.
Etsy's Seeing Stars Shop Features Underwater Predator Art
1. Upcycled Material Art - Utilizing discarded materials for creating art is gaining popularity in the art world and has disruptive innovation potential in the waste management industry.
2. Online Art Marketplaces - The emerging trend of online marketplaces for unique and original art pieces as exemplified by Etsy's Seeing Stars Shop has disruptive innovation potential in the art industry.
3. Niche Artistic Themes - Artwork inspired by niche interests such as underwater predators is gaining popularity and has disruptive innovation potential in the art and tourism industries.
1. Waste Management - The upcycling trend in creating art has disruptive innovation potential in the waste management and sustainability industries.
2. Online Marketplaces - Online marketplaces for art like Etsy's Seeing Stars Shop have disruptive innovation potential in the e-commerce and art industries.
3. Tourism - The trend of art inspired by niche interests, such as underwater predators, has disruptive innovation potential in the tourism and hospitality industries.