Amcor is an expert in the packaging industry and it recently developed 'ShapeArt' for wines and spirits. ShapeArt is a unique bespoke closures for the libations that are made in a dimensional way. Notably, the closures are made from premium aluminium materials and are entirely recyclable as a sustainable solution.
It gives the bottles its own personality based on the brand identity of each respective company. In additional to the ShapeArt launch, Amcor is also offering its clients comprehensive service with it -- they help with extensive finishing, engineering, and finishing options. The company states, “the result is a bespoke, recyclable aluminum closure that captures the eye, sparks interest, and creates a compelling first impression."
ShapeArt Offers a Sustainable and Artistic Enclosure for Drinks
1. Recyclable Alcohol Caps - Recyclable alcohol caps are an emerging trend in the alcoholic beverage industry as companies look for more sustainable packaging solutions.
2. Bespoke Beverage Enclosures - Bespoke beverage enclosures allow brands to differentiate themselves in a crowded market while providing a sustainable and eye-catching solution.
3. Artistic Packaging Designs - Artistic packaging designs are becoming more popular as brands seek to stand out on store shelves and incorporate sustainability into their products.
1. Alcoholic Beverage - The alcoholic beverage industry is a prime industry for recyclable closures and bespoke packaging solutions as brands look to differentiate themselves and promote sustainability.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry is constantly innovating to meet the growing demand for sustainable and eye-catching packaging designs.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry has the potential to disrupt the packaging industry with innovative and sustainable designs that capture the attention of consumers.