Illumination for different activities traditionally requires various kinds of fixed solutions and lamps, but the 'SETTO' lamp aims to change this with a multifunctional design that can be easily adjusted according to needs.
The hanging lamp features a rotating design that will offer both direct and indirect illumination to instantly change up the lighting scheme as required or desired. The smooth surface side of the spherical light will offer direct illumination, while the origami-like opposite end will diffuse the brightness evenly for a more subtle glow that is perfect for dinnertime.
The 'SETTO' lamp is the design work of Ida Bonnerup, Jeppe Jensen and Sara Brixen, and can be changed up with a single flick for enhanced ease of use.
The 'SETTO' Lamp Provides Both Direct and Indirect Illumination
1. Multifunctional Lighting - The 'SETTO' lamp exemplifies the trend of multifunctional lighting solutions, providing both direct and indirect illumination.
2. Adjustable Design - The rotating design of the 'SETTO' lamp reflects the trend of adjustable lighting, allowing users to easily change the lighting scheme.
3. Subtle Glow Lighting - The origami-like end of the 'SETTO' lamp taps into the trend of subtle glow lighting, creating an ambiance perfect for dinnertime.
1. Interior Design - The 'SETTO' lamp's versatile and adjustable design provides innovative lighting solutions for interior design projects.
2. Hospitality - The multifunctional capabilities of the 'SETTO' lamp make it ideal for hospitality settings, allowing customizable lighting for different activities and moods.
3. Product Design - Designers and manufacturers in the product design industry can explore the opportunity to create more adjustable and multifunctional lighting solutions like the 'SETTO' lamp.