theory 11 recently teamed up with The Tonight Show to create a luxurious set of playing cards to celebrate the show, as well as its host, Jimmy Fallon.
The entire pack of playing cards boasts a charming art deco style, while the intricate packaging for the deck of playing cards includes fine details that make reference to the iconic skyline of New York City and Studio 6B. To really make the special-edition deck stand out, The Tonight Show Playing Cards also include a custom-made Ace of Spades, court cards and a Joker.
The premium playing card deck itself is made in the USA with FSC-certified paper from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable-based inks and starch-based laminates.
This Dynamic Set of Playing Cards was Created for The Tonight Show
1. Luxury Playing Cards - There is a new market opportunity to create more luxurious and sustainable playing cards for high-end consumers.
2. Customized Card Designs - More opportunities exist to create custom-designed playing cards for individuals or brands looking for unique merchandise. This could be extended to other industries like gaming or entertainment.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - The demand for sustainable materials and packaging continues to grow, creating opportunities to develop new packaging solutions for card decks or other products.
1. Entertainment - Customized decks of playing cards could be created for other television shows or movies.
2. Gaming - Personalized playing cards could also be marketed to gaming enthusiasts and could include unique elements like in-game bonuses or designs.
3. Retail - Luxurious, eco-friendly playing cards can be marketed as unique gifts in stores that cater to high-end consumers or tourists.