The conceptual SensaLab 'Ai.Ink' is a laboratory solution that will provide scientists with a simple, uniform way to keep track of test animals to ensure that they are securely organized in the lab environment.
The system works by allowing scientists to easily mark lab rodents with a visual tattoo as well as an RFID tag that can be used to track them should they become lost. This makes the process of keeping track of many animals easier to ensure that lab users don't become overwhelmed with the task of keeping test subjects safe and secure.
The conceptual SensaLab 'Ai.Ink' is the design work of Sam Weise and identifies how advanced technology can be utilized to make simple processes simpler and easier for users.
The SensaLab 'Ai.Ink' Marks and Tracks Testing Animals
1. Animal Tracking Solutions - Technologies that track animals for research purposes are providing more accurate data collection opportunities for scientists.
2. Smart Lab Management - The use of smart technologies in laboratory environments is streamlining and optimizing operations for researchers and scientists.
3. Innovative Laboratory Tools - How technology can be utilized in laboratory settings to increase capabilities, productivity, and accuracy of research and experiments.
1. Biotech - The biotech industry can benefit from utilizing technological advancements to improve their research capabilities and data acquisition methods.
2. Medical Research - The development and use of animal tracking technologies can greatly benefit the medical research industry in their efforts towards improving human health.
3. Laboratory Equipment Manufacturing - The need for smart, innovative laboratory equipment is increasing rapidly, providing opportunities for manufacturers to develop and produce cutting-edge solutions.