Coffee cup in hand and a small packet of SeedTabs organic at the checkout stand is everything you need to start your first garden.
What if planting was as easy as buying coffee? It can be. The goal of SeedTabs is to get more people growing by eliminating the hurdle of going to the hardware store to buy and plan your garden and offering organic seeds in the highest traffic areas of our communities. Cafes, bookstores, toy stores and more can all sell organic seeds well. By providing a profitable way for businesses to promote sustainability, this company believes it can strengthen communities especially as members start growing and investing in the land. SeedTabs are spreading nationwide. Look for seeds in your local cafe, or ask them to join the movement.
Ideas are like seeds, they must be planted!
Implications - Brand your company as sustainable with personalized SeedTabs or offer a sustainable impulse buy at your checkout stand.
SeedTabs Make Gardening as Easy as Drinking Coffee
1. Accessible Gardening - Eliminating the hurdles of gardening and making it easier for more people to start their own gardens.
2. Organic Seed Sales - Increasing the availability of organic seeds in high traffic areas such as cafes, bookstores, and toy stores.
3. Promoting Sustainability - Providing a profitable way for businesses to promote sustainability and strengthen communities through gardening investments.
1. Cafes - Sell organic seeds as an impulse buy at the checkout stand to promote sustainability and engage customers in gardening.
2. Bookstores - Offer organic seeds for sale to encourage customers to start their own gardens and promote a sustainable lifestyle.
3. Toy Stores - Include organic seeds as a sustainable product option to attract environmentally-conscious customers and promote gardening among children.