For those who thought they were brave before, taking a look at this amazing documentary titled 'Skyliners' by Sebastien Montaz-Rosset may have you fearing new heights. Within this daredevil documentary, four French acrobats dare to tightrope along two Parisian buildings, which are known to be some of the highest in France!
The Sebastien Montaz-Rosset Skyliners documentary showcases heights of over 115ft and stomach-turning views of the city beneath. I have to admit, just watching this video has my stomach turning and palms getting sweaty -- granted, I have a fear of heights, but I'm sure many people would agree this video is pretty insane!
Implications - Just as horror movies are notoriously popular for scaring audiences, products or services that allow consumers to face their fears head-on will continue to remain necessary in our fearful society. Companies that create such products will likely find that consumers find pleasure in overcoming their deepest, darkest fears.
'Skyliners' by Sebastien Montaz-Rosset Goes to Scary Heights
1. Extreme Fear-facing Experiences - Opportunity for companies to create products or services that allow consumers to confront and conquer their fears.
2. Thrill-seeking Documentaries - Growing demand for documentaries that showcase extreme and daring experiences to satisfy audiences' desire for adrenaline rushes.
3. Height-defying Acrobatic Stunts - Potential for innovative performances that push the boundaries of human capabilities and capture the awe of audiences.
1. Adventure Tourism - Creating fear-inducing experiences for tourists seeking adrenaline-pumping activities.
2. Entertainment and Media - Producing and distributing thrilling documentaries and films that showcase extreme feats.
3. Extreme Sports and Stunt Performances - Exploring new acrobatic stunts and performances that defy gravity and push the limits of what is possible.