Mattiazzi is celebrating its 10th anniversary and in doing so, the brand launches four distinct seating lines that embrace artistic excellence and the power of good design. For the capsules, the company enlisted "four esteemed designers and studios."
The first capsule is conceived by Industrial Facility who used pine wood and steel. The second is by Jasper Morrison who utilized ash wood to develop a minimalist set of low and high stools. The third drop of Mattiazzi's creatively elegant seating line nudges hybridized furniture as Konstantin Grcic decided to develop a stool that can also be used as a side table on certain occasions. Finally, Foster + Partners design a chair that is "inspired by the efficiency of the form and materiality of an oar."
Mattiazzi Launches Four Designer-Led Collections of Chairs and Stools
1. Designer-made Seating - Brand launches four distinct seating lines using innovative materials and hybridized furniture.
2. Artistic Excellence - Capsule collections embrace the power of good design by enlisting esteemed designers and studios.
3. Efficient Form and Materiality - Foster + Partners design a chair inspired by the efficiency of an oar's form and materiality.
1. Furniture - Mattiazzi's launch of artistically excellent designer-made seating lines disrupts the furniture industry by using innovative materials and hybridized furniture.
2. Design - Esteemed designers and studios in the capsule collections by Mattiazzi disrupt the design industry by elevating minimalist and hybridized furniture to work as both seating and side tables.
3. Woodworking - Launch of Mattiazzi's designer-made seating lines disrupts the woodworking industry by utilizing pine and ash wood in innovative and artistic ways.