Bomma is a Czech design brand who produced three sizes of incredibly stylish sculptural pendant lamps. Titled 'Blimp,' the collection includes "a table lamp, a floor lamp, and a wall or ceiling light."
The silhouettes of the product boast a distinct art-deco quality. It is clear that Bomma looked toward creating a collection that could elevate the aesthetic of the contemporary home. The fact that the brand describes its sculptural pendant lamps as "monumental and airy," signifies the direction of the design.
Moreover, the Blimp collection is rendered unique and special by way of the techniques used to manufacture the lighting fixtures as the models are hand-blown.
The product is available in a clear or amber silhouette. The capsule is produced for Big-Game and is making its debut during Milan design week.
Bomma's Lighting Fixtures Come in Three Ultra-Chic Designs
1. Sculptural Pendant Lamps - Opportunity for designers to create unique and elegant lighting fixtures that elevate the aesthetic of the contemporary home.
2. Hand-blown Lighting Fixtures - Opportunity to incorporate traditional craftsmanship techniques in the manufacturing process of lighting fixtures, adding a unique and artisanal touch to the products.
3. Art-deco Inspired Design - Opportunity to tap into the art-deco aesthetic and create products that have a distinct and luxurious look, appealing to consumers who appreciate timeless elegance.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design professionals to incorporate sculptural pendant lamps in their projects to create a statement piece that enhances the overall design.
2. Lighting Design - Opportunity for lighting designers and manufacturers to explore new techniques like hand-blowing to create unique and customizable lighting fixtures.
3. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor brands to offer art-deco inspired design elements like sculptural pendant lamps to cater to consumers seeking luxurious and stylish home accents.