If you're a lover of paper, specifically of notebooks, you'll go crazy for this ad by Mexican studio, Cru Ladies for paper company, Scribe.
Lemon Films land BBDO Mexico put together the short flick, titled Scribe Mundo De Pape, featuring an all-paper neighbourhood. The video depicts scenes like a man living in a home where everything -- from his alarm clock to his kitchen cupboards -- is made to look like notebook paper, with random scribbles and notes throughout. Even his t-shirt appears to be made from lined paper!
Fortunately, the stove in the Scribe Mundo De Pape video is also made of paper, and therefore undoubtedly functional which is a plus in a house this flammable. On the upside, there'd be no mess to clean up post-fire, just a bit of ash.
Scribe Mundo De Pape Neighborhood Made of Notebooks
1. Paper-based Architecture - Opportunity to explore innovative designs and construction techniques using paper as a primary material.
2. Interactive Advertising - Potential to create engaging and memorable ad campaigns by incorporating interactive elements such as paper-based installations.
3. Functional Art - Demand for unique and visually appealing products that blend art and functionality, such as paper-made household items.
1. Paper and Stationery - Opportunity to cater to consumers looking for eco-friendly and unconventional paper products for various purposes.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Potential to offer innovative advertising solutions that captivate audiences and create memorable brand experiences.
3. Art and Home Decor - Market for artistic and functional home decor products that showcase creativity and add a unique touch to living spaces.