The office is no longer a stranger to toys and playthings as employers continue to recognize the benefits of allowing employees to take breaks to play, which is seeing products with this in mind like the LEGO Note Brick be designed.
The stationery notepad is designed to look just like a block of the iconic building blocks and contains 224 sheets of paper within. The paper is covered with a photorealistic background that looks just like a small LEGO building block base to let professionals thing of their notes as the jumping off point for a great idea.
The LEGO Note Brick comes packaged in a deceptive building block-like box, which can be used for storing small desktop essentials or even LEGO bricks themselves after use.
The LEGO Note Brick Brings a Touch of Play to the Desktop
1. Playful Office Accessories - Employees benefit from having toys and playthings in the office, creating an opportunity for designing playful office accessories like the LEGO Note Brick.
2. Integration of Play and Work - Products like the LEGO Note Brick allow for the integration of play and work, opening up opportunities for creating more products that blend work and play seamlessly.
3. Photorealistic Design - The photorealistic background design of the LEGO Note Brick inspires the opportunity to create stationery products with visually engaging and realistic designs.
1. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can tap into the trend of playful office accessories by creating innovative stationery products that add an element of fun and creativity to the workplace.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore the opportunity of designing office-themed toys and accessories that cater to professionals who enjoy incorporating playfulness into their work environment.
3. Design and Marketing - The design and marketing industries can capitalize on the trend of photorealistic design by creating visually appealing and realistic stationery products that appeal to professionals seeking unique and aesthetically pleasing office supplies.