The sweet scents of summer can now be experienced from the new scratch-and-sniff stamps that have been rolled out by the US postal service.
This is the first time that the US postal service has released scented stamps, making for an exciting first that's sure to encourage anyone to write a letter to a loved one. Along with the fragrance, these stamps feature seasonal illustrations of popsicles, that'll remind anyone of warmer times. The words "Forever and "USA" are printed underneath the graphic of the frozen treat.
Consumers interested in this exciting offering can pre-order the sweet-smelling stamps now. Each ordered booklet will contain 10 different stamps, with two different designs.
Image Credit: US Postal Service
The U.S Postal Service is Releasing Sweet-Smelling Stamps
1. Scented Mail - The use of fragrance in the mail industry can provide a unique experience for the user and encourage more people to send mail.
2. Creative Stamps - Using innovative designs and materials to create stamps can generate excitement and interest in the postal service.
3. Interactive Postal Products - Developing interactive mail products, like scratch-and-sniff stamps, can enhance user experience and increase engagement with the postal service.
1. Postal and Delivery Services - The industry can take advantage of the trend towards creative and interactive mail products to boost customer engagement and retention.
2. Fragrance and Aromatherapy - The fragrance industry can consider the postal service as a new market for their products and work towards creating scents specifically for mail use.
3. Collectibles and Memorabilia - Introducing innovative and interactive stamp designs can attract collectors and expand the market for collectible memorabilia.