Any conqueror of social media and its advertising capabilities is sure to solidify their name in history, and Scrabble has taken an innovative step towards marketing its new board game with the Scrabble Trickster TwitterScrabble promotion video. By augmenting the rules of Scrabble, the company offered an opportunity for Twitter users to try and come up with the longest tweets possible with an array of letters that they would be given on the daily. Each day, the Twitter user with the longest string of words is given a Scrabble Trickster game for free.
With a little bit of creativity and knowledge of how to use virtual resources, companies such as Scrabble that are pitted against an endless supply of other board games can set themselves apart from the rest.
The Scrabble Trickster TwitterScrabble Ad Video is Adorable
1. Augmented Reality Gaming - Scrabble's innovative use of augmented reality in the TwitterScrabble promotion video opens up possibilities for other gaming companies to create interactive and immersive experiences.
2. Social Media Advertising - Scrabble's successful integration of social media and advertising in the TwitterScrabble promotion video highlights the potential for other brands to engage users and create viral marketing campaigns.
3. Gamification of Social Media - The Scrabble Trickster TwitterScrabble promotion demonstrates how incorporating game-like elements into social media platforms can increase user engagement and drive brand loyalty.
1. Board Game Manufacturing - The innovative marketing strategy used by Scrabble in the TwitterScrabble promotion video presents opportunities for other board game manufacturers to revitalize their brands and attract a new audience.
2. Social Media Platforms - The success of Scrabble's integration with Twitter in the TwitterScrabble promotion video suggests that social media platforms could explore partnerships with gaming companies to create unique user experiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising Agencies - The Scrabble Trickster TwitterScrabble promotion video showcases the potential for marketing and advertising agencies to leverage social media and gamification techniques to promote their clients' products and services.