My stomach started growling the moment I saw 'Midnight Cravings' from Scott French. This series of oil paintings depicts sinful late night snacks that tend to tempt you at the worst times.
Scott French's oil paintings look almost as good as the real thing. One look at the gallery above is guaranteed to send you running straight to your fridge in search of sweets. Check out more great work from Scott French by clicking the reference links.
'Midnight Cravings' from Scott French Features Forbidden Late-Night Snacks
1. Food Art - Creating visually appealing artwork of food can be used to promote or advertise food-related industries and products.
2. Late-night Snacking - Late-night snacking is becoming a trend as people stay up longer, which presents an opportunity for food and beverage companies to cater to these cravings with healthier options.
3. Immersive Art - Creating immersive art experiences, like Scott French's Midnight Cravings series, can attract visitors or customers to various businesses and events.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage food art to promote their products, while also developing healthier snack options for late-night cravings.
2. Art and Design - Creating immersive art installations, such as Scott French's Midnight Cravings series, can attract visitors and customers to art exhibits, museums, and galleries.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Utilizing food art and immersive art experiences can be used as a unique marketing and advertising tactic to promote various products, campaigns, and events.