Far Out Toys is venturing into an all-new toy category with Candies, fashionable scented dolls that come with candy-inspired accessories to match their own unique style, a colorful pet with coordinating features and accessories and plenty of surprises, including an edible candy treat that kids can actually taste. In all, there are six of the scented fashion dolls for kids ages four and up to collect. These characters include dolls like Coco Star, Poppy Lollipop and Stella Sprinkle, with scents that will be revealed at the launch.
In the summer, Far Out Toys will be supporting its fashion dolls—which are due to be available in the fall of 2020—with an original YouTube series.
Image Credit: Toybook
The Six 'Candies' Scented Dolls Come with an Edible Candy Treat
1. Scented Fashion Dolls - The trend of creating fashion dolls that incorporate scents could expand to other toy categories, such as action figures and plush toys.
2. Edible Accessories - The use of edible accessories in toys could become a new trend, providing a unique sensory experience for children.
3. Toy-inspired Media - The combination of toys and media, such as the upcoming YouTube series, could lead to the creation of more original content featuring popular toy brands.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers could explore incorporating edible elements and new sensory features into their products.
2. Fashion - The use of scents in dolls could inspire fashion brands to incorporate fragrance elements into accessories and clothing.
3. Media and Entertainment - The success of combining toys and media could inspire more entertainment companies to collaborate with toy brands to create unique content.