Saxton Freymann is a New York-based artist who has published his playful creations in several children's books. He creates animal and humanlike features on a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Saxton Freymann has a vivid imagination and really shows this in his fun creations. His books contain several vegetable creations that children would love to see. View the gallery for a short glimpse of some of his work.
Implications - One of the most effective ways a company can engender goodwill from consumers is by creating products that provide them with the ability to alter the way the product looks or is enjoyed. By offering consumers this flexibility, the company establishes a more personal connection between their products and consumers.
Saxton Freymann Carves Fruits and Vegetables into Real-Life Things
1. Edible Art - Incorporating playful designs and interesting shapes into food can enhance the customer experience and create a more personal connection.
2. Interactive Products - Creating products that can be customized or altered by the consumer can foster a deeper connection between the brand and customer.
3. Child-friendly Marketing - Marketing products in a way that is appealing to children can increase engagement with younger audiences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate playful designs and shapes to enhance the customer experience.
2. Toy and Game - The toy and game industry can create interactive products that can be customized or altered by the consumer.
3. Publishing - The publishing industry can use child-friendly marketing to increase engagement with younger audiences.