Whether it is a cup of charcoal-infused soft serve or a plate of gourmet pasta, hunting down a city's best eats has become the norm for both locals and tourists alike. This is particularly true for a city like Toronto, which has such a diverse and dynamic culinary scene that it can be overwhelming to even the most seasoned foodie. Fortunately, Savour Toronto is helping culinary travelers narrow down their search with its tailor-made food and drink experiences.
Founded in 2013 by Suzanne Urpecz and Neil Egan, Savour Toronto helps to guide locals and visitors through Toronto's unique culinary scene. By offering tantalizing food tours, social dining experiences, and unforgettable culinary events, the award-winning company helps guests enjoy mouthwatering dishes from some of the city's best spots.
Part of what makes Savour Toronto so unique is the company's commitment to supporting the city's thriving food and dining industry. This includes working with everyone from influential chefs and restaurateurs, to artisan food makers and culinary enthusiasts. This broad scope helps guests enjoy the best the city has to offer -- whether that means a five-star restaurant, or an iconic local haunt.
This commitment to showcasing the city's best and brightest is particularly evident when it comes to the popular Kensington Krawl food tour. Held in one of Toronto's most historic and eclectic neighborhoods, the tour showcases a rich "tapestry of cultures, mouth-watering cuisines, along with uniquely independent shops." Highlights of the tour include a beloved cheese shop, a family-style Italian pizzeria, and a trendy Mexican eatery. The Savour Toronto team also provides guests with a background on the history and heritage of the vibrant neighbourhood, so that they can better understand what makes Kensington so unique.
With other tantalizing tours such as Taste of Chinatown, Best of the West, and Le Tour de Cafe, there is an experience fit to satisfy every foodie.
This post is sponsored by Savour Toronto.
Savour Toronto Offers Exceptional Food and Drink Experiences
1. Experiential Food Tours - Opportunity for businesses to create unique and tailored food and drink experiences for culinary travelers.
2. Supporting Local Food and Dining Industry - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate with influential chefs, restaurateurs, and artisan food makers to showcase the best of the city.
3. Culinary Neighborhood Tours - Opportunity for businesses to provide guided tours that highlight the history, heritage, and diverse cuisines of different neighborhoods.
1. Food Tourism - Opportunity for businesses in the tourism industry to offer customized food and drink experiences to attract culinary travelers.
2. Restaurant Industry - Opportunity for restaurants to partner with food tour companies to showcase their offerings and attract new customers.
3. Artisan Food Industry - Opportunity for artisan food makers to collaborate with food tour companies and increase exposure for their unique products.