Yummi Karma's range of savory cannabis edibles consists of popcorn and chips that are available in a wide variety of flavors. Founded in California in 2014, the brand specializes in savory edibles and tinctures that are geared towards a health-conscious, and female demographic of cannabis users.
Yummi Karma's popcorn and chips are vibrantly branded with a retro aesthetic, and consist of tasty flavors that are infused with 50 to 75mg of THC per bag. While the brand's popcorn features 'Butter & Salt,' 'Parmesan & Herb,' and 'Mac & Cheese' flavor options, its chips include even more versatile varieties like 'Sriracha' and 'Zesty Ranch.'
These THC-infused snacks go one step beyond traditional dessert edibles and target cannabis users with an affinity for savory food.
Yummi Karma's Infused Popcorn and Chips Target Female Cannabis Users
1. Savory Cannabis Edibles - Savory cannabis edibles are becoming more popular as brands like Yummi Karma target health-conscious, female cannabis users.
2. Savory Edible Branding - Infused popcorn and chips like those branded by Yummi Karma show how branding can increase the appeal of savory cannabis edibles for consumers.
3. Savory Cannabis Flavor Varieties - As brands experiment with unique savory cannabis flavors for their edibles like Yummi Karma's Sriracha chips, the market for these types of products could grow.
1. Cannabis Edibles - Products like Yummi Karma's savory edibles demonstrate new opportunities for innovation in the cannabis edibles market.
2. Snack Foods - Brands that specialize in snack foods could potentially enter the cannabis edibles market with savory flavored products similar to Yummi Karma's popcorn and chips.
3. Food and Beverage Packaging - As the cannabis industry continues to grow, there may be disruptive innovation opportunities for packaging companies that create unique designs for edibles like Yummi Karma's vibrantly branded products.