This sauce collection is being offered by the company behind the 'Layla' restaurant in Bangalore, India.
Designed by Dario Calonaci, these sauces are presented in a way that appears handmade and natural. The resulting sauce collection features a wide range of flavors – each of which have minimal ingredients. The collection features a garlic whip, a hummus, a tabouleh, a baba gannouj and a grape leaf sauce. The fact that each condiment only has a few flavors makes it appear more fresh and less processed. The packaging the collection comes in is made from recycled plastic and paper and is entirely biodegradable.
These sauces are able to ensure that they appeal to the health-conscious and artisan-focused consumer.
'Layla' is Releasing a Line of Sauces with Few Ingredients
1. Minimal Ingredient Sauces - Opportunity for creating sauces with limited ingredients to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Handmade and Natural Packaging - Potential for using handmade and natural packaging materials to create an eco-friendly brand image.
3. Artisan-focused Condiments - Possibility for developing condiments with artisanal flavors to cater to the artisan-focused consumer market.
1. Food and Beverage - Scope for innovation in the food and beverage industry by introducing minimalist sauce collections with limited ingredients.
2. Packaging - Potential for disruptive innovation in the packaging industry by utilizing eco-friendly and biodegradable materials for food products.
3. Artisanal Food - Opportunity for creating artisan-focused condiments with unique flavors in the artisanal food industry.