The furniture pieces making up the Sao Paulo Collection are utterly exotic. A couple of months ago, the Bottle Lamp fixtures popped up on the Internet, and the rest of the line is just as impressive. While the lamps create the illusion that they are cactus plants, the legs of the table take on their actual forms, albeit in an artistic way.
Designed by Studio Swine, a design firm based in London, United Kingdom, the Sao Paulo Collection is also comprised of a intricate chair that is available in three colors: neon pink, powder blue and black. The specific use of color adds a modern touch to the entire furniture line, which many urbanites will appreciate, especially the young ones.
The Sao Paulo Collection by Studio Swine is Colorful and Modern
1. Exotic Furniture - Opportunity for designing unique furniture pieces inspired by exotic cultures and natural elements.
2. Colorful Modern Design - Opportunity to incorporate bold and vibrant colors into modern furniture design.
3. Artistic Illusions - Opportunity to create furniture pieces that play with visual perception and create artistic illusions.
1. Furniture Design - Opportunity for furniture designers to explore new and exotic inspirations and create distinctive pieces.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to incorporate colorful and modern furniture into their projects and create visually stunning spaces.
3. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor brands to offer customers unique and eye-catching furniture pieces that add a touch of artistry to their homes.