Comic-Con New York 2013 has just started, and as promised the Hyundai Santa Fe Zombie Survival Machine has made its official debut. The newest addition to the Korean automaker's zombie-fighting fleet joins the Veloster and the Elantra, both of which were given makeovers inspired by 'The Walking Dead.'
The Hyundai Santa Fe Zombie Survival Machine was created by a fan of the show named Anson Kuo using the Walking Dead Chop Shop app and was chosen out of 82,500 entries as the one Hyundai would bring to life. Galpin Auto Sports brought the menacing SUV to life. The Santa Fe comes equipped with enough knives, swords and guns to destroy an entire heard of walkers and should be a fan favorite throughout Comic-Con New York.
The Hyundai Santa Fe Zombie Survival Machine Makes its Official Debut
1. Zombie-fighting Vehicles - Automakers can create more vehicles and accessories inspired by popular zombie shows and movies as a fun and unconventional marketing strategy.
2. Interactive Branding Campaigns - Companies can create interactive apps or campaigns that allow fans to design and customize their own branded products, using it as a way to attract a younger and more engaged audience.
3. Geek Culture Merchandising - There is a growing market for merchandise inspired by geek culture and companies can tap into this market by launching products that cater to the fandoms of popular movies and TV shows.
1. Automotive - Automakers can create new designs and accessories to upgrade vehicles inspired by the unique interests of consumers, such as zombie survival and other pop culture trends.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing companies can create unconventional and interactive branded campaigns to appeal to younger and more engaged audiences, using new technologies and platforms to drive engagement.
3. Entertainment and Merchandising - Entertainment companies can tap into the growing market for geek culture merchandise, creating and marketing new products that cater to the unique interests of fans of popular movies and TV shows.