The '400GB Ultra microSD UHS-I' is an all-new SanDisk microSD card that introduces the world's highest capacity card of its size, giving creators a chance to make and store more of their creations on a single card.
The microSD card makes it possible for users to take advantages of features such as the ability to transfer up to 1,200 photos a minute, load apps at an accelerated rate on smartphones, as well as help users shoot HD content without constantly feeling short on space.
For additional ease of use, the tablet- and smartphone-compatible 400GB Ultra microSD UHS-I may be used in conjunction with the SanDisk Memory Zone app, which helps users store and manage their files conveniently in the cloud. The small but mighty SanDisk microSD card retails for about $250, giving users the freedom to demand much more from their devices.
This SanDisk microSD Card Boasts a 400GB Storage Capacity
1. High-capacity Storage Cards - The rise of high-capacity storage cards is a disruptive innovation opportunity for electronics manufacturers to offer new and improved devices with advanced data storage capabilities.
2. Microsd Expansion - The trend towards greater microSD expansion presents an opportunity for cloud storage providers to offer integration with data transfer and backup services.
3. Accelerated Data Transfer - The need for accelerated data transfer is a trend that presents an opportunity for development in next-gen smartphones, tablets, and other devices that come with increased storage capabilities and faster transfer speeds.
1. Electronics Manufacturing - The electronics manufacturing industry has an opportunity to innovate and offer devices with advanced storage capabilities in response to the growing trend towards high-capacity storage cards.
2. Cloud Storage and Backup - The trend towards microSD expansion presents a new market for cloud storage and backup providers to offer new and innovative services for users to easily transfer and store their data.
3. Mobile Devices & Accessories - The need for accelerated data transfer presents an opportunity for mobile device and accessory manufacturers to offer products with next-gen transfer speeds in response to the growing trend towards high-capacity storage cards.