This year's Fall campaign for the newest collection of Sam Edelman shoes stars a face that will be familiar to avid blog readers.
The brand is certainly familiar with models, edgy style and even a bit of nudity, but Sam Edelman went into completely new territory by recruiting a social media and fashion icon to represent its footwear. Sam Edelman elected fashion blogger Rocky Barnes as one of its #SamGirls for the season, making her the feature of multiple campaign images shot by renowned photographer Patrick Demarchelier. On the subject of choosing Barnes, Sam Edelman says, "She has a tremendous following, her social presence resonates with our customer and she’s a true fan of the brand."
The stunning campaign images are set to appear in the Vogue September issue, which is known as one of the most coveted fashion publications of the year.
Blogger Rocky Barnes is the Face of This Season's Sam Edelman Shoes
1. Social Media Influencer Marketing - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with social media influencers to reach a wider customer base.
2. Celebrity Brand Endorsements - Brands can leverage the popularity of celebrities to increase brand visibility and appeal.
3. Fashion Blogger Partnerships - Collaborating with fashion bloggers can provide brands with authentic and relatable representation for their products.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can benefit from strategic partnerships with influencers and celebrities to drive sales and brand awareness.
2. Retail - Retailers can incorporate influencer marketing and celebrity endorsements to enhance their marketing campaigns and attract more customers.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can help brands connect with influencers and celebrities to create impactful and engaging campaigns.