As a producer of small-batch, locally sourced salsa and chips, Gilly Loco is now hoping to launch its own snack subscription box with the help of the Kickstarter community.
On a monthly basis, the 'Gilly Loco Hot Box' is set to provide members with a supply of tortilla chips and salsa, with both large and small options available to best suit one's family size or snacking preferences.
Although both tortilla chips and pre-made salsa can be found in the aisles of just about any supermarket, Gilly Loco hopes to offer foodies a taste of the preservative-free, non-GMO and 100% natural and authentic Mexican snacks it makes with care out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. To fully realize its vision, Gilly Loco is aiming to raise $15,000 via crowdfunding.
Gilly Loco's 'Hot Box' Provides Regular Deliveries of Salsa and Chips
1. Snack Subscription Boxes - The trend of snack subscription boxes presents an opportunity for Gilly Loco to disrupt the market with its locally sourced, preservative-free, and authentic Mexican snacks.
2. Locally Sourced Food - The trend of consumers seeking locally sourced food opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for Gilly Loco to position itself as a provider of fresh and authentic Mexican snacks made in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
3. Crowdfunding for Food Startups - The trend of using crowdfunding for food startups offers Gilly Loco an opportunity to raise funds and gain early adopters for its snack subscription box concept.
1. Food Subscription Services - The food subscription services industry can adapt to the trend of snack subscription boxes by incorporating Gilly Loco's authentic Mexican snacks into their offerings.
2. Artisanal Food Production - The artisanal food production industry can embrace the trend of locally sourced food by partnering with Gilly Loco to expand their product range with authentic Mexican snacks.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms can tap into the trend of food startups seeking funding by promoting Gilly Loco's snack subscription box campaign and attracting similar ventures.