Saint Choco is a Belgian chocolate brand based in Turkey that boasts a dynamic, if pious, branding scheme. Created by graphic designer Goze Ekim, the religious chocolate branding highlights Saint Choco's charitable initiatives while incorporating contemporary design elements with traditional Christian imagery, although the designer maintains that he took inspiration from all religious disciplines.
The packaging for Saint Choco is characterized by the geometric patterns and typographic imagery incorporated into the visual branding scheme. Overall, the packaging for Saint Choco is textured and engaging, and is likely to win over parents based on its handmade formulation and organic ingredients.
Saint Choco's altruistic model benefits global initiatives dedicated to improving the quality of life for children of all religious faiths.
Saint Choco is a Belgian Chocolate Brand Based in Turkey
1. Religious Branding - Incorporating traditional religious imagery in branding to create a unique message.
2. Altruistic Models - Implementing philanthropy initiatives that benefit global causes as a part of a brand's business model.
3. Handmade Formulation - Emphasizing organic ingredients and a handmade process in product formulation and marketing.
1. Chocolate Manufacturing - Exploring innovative ways to incorporate religious and philanthropic branding in chocolate marketing.
2. Graphic Design - Designing packaging and branding schemes that incorporate traditional religious imagery to add layers of meaning and appeal to consumers.
3. Philanthropy - Using business models that benefit global causes to create a unique and socially responsible brand message.