Armenian artist Saimir Strati has to be all screwed out after spending two weeks creating the world's largest screw mosaic. All bad jokes aside, Saimir Strati did spend two weeks and over 300,000 screws creating his unique work, which he calls 'Currency of the Soul.'
'Currency of the Soul' features the Greek poet Homer on the face of the dollar bill as opposed to Washington's. You don't have to dig too deep into the piece's meaning to know that Saimir Strati's work truly is one of a kind. Check out the gallery above to see the finished product as well as some cool 'making-of' photos.
Saimir Strati Uses 300,000 Screws to Create His Massive Currency Mosaic
1. Screw Mosaics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to create large-scale mosaics using unconventional materials like screws.
2. Artistic Currency - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethink the design and symbolism of currency to create unique and thought-provoking artwork.
3. Unconventional Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional materials and methods to push the boundaries of traditional art and create new aesthetic experiences.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative techniques and materials to the art world, redefining what is considered art.
2. Currency and Banking - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new perspectives on currency design, incorporating artistic elements to reimagine the way we perceive money.
3. Construction and Hardware - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new applications for screws and other unconventional materials in construction projects, merging functionality with artistic expression.