For those occasions when you simply need a spoon handy, get attached to this safety pin silverware set. This concept by Ian Yen of Design YXR is ideal for campers, backpackers and adventurers who eat truly on-the-go meals.
This hybrid design idea goes a leap beyond the invention of the spork, for it combines a scooper and a fork, but merges these objects with a pin. The utensils have been made large enough for effective eating and a comfortable grip, so the fastener has ended up enormous.
The benefit of having a needle integrated into each spoon and serrated implement is that they can be threaded through the fabric of knapsacks, clothing and more. Thus your eating aids will be less easily displaced, they'll be constantly aired out, and they won't take up room in your pack.
This Pinnable Cutlery Conveniently Serves Traveling Types
1. Hybrid Utensils - The concept of combining multiple utensils into one provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the cutlery industry.
2. Portable Eating Solutions - Creating compact and convenient eating utensils for travelers and adventurers opens up innovative possibilities in the travel and outdoor industry.
3. Integrated Fasteners - Exploring the integration of fasteners into everyday objects like utensils offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fastening and accessories industry.
1. Cutlery - The cutlery industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating hybrid designs that combine different utensils into one.
2. Travel - The travel industry can benefit from developing compact and portable eating solutions that are convenient for travelers and adventurers.
3. Fastening and Accessories - Exploring the integration of fasteners into everyday objects like utensils can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities within the fastening and accessories industry.