The Safari Cookie Cutters are not a person's average baking mold. Although it shapes the dough into adorable animals, these characters could easily be mistaken for more than just a fun and delicious snack to eat. They form three dimensional shapes that will encourage kids to play with their food. In this case, mothers will most likely refrain from scolding.
Created by Suck UK, the Safari Cookie Cutters are available in four forms: giraffe, lion, hippo and elephant. Each set comes with the different body parts to make each animal. Once baked, they slot together to form the toy-like treats. The company has also created Dinosaur Cookie Cutters that could be pitted against the Safari versions.
The Safari Cookie Cutters by Suck UK are Toy-Like Treats
1. 3D Cookie Cutters - Safari Cookie Cutters introduce a new trend in baking with 3D animal shapes.
2. Edible Toys - The Safari Cookie Cutters allow for the creation of edible toys, opening up a new trend in snack innovation.
3. Playful Food - The 3D shapes created by the Safari Cookie Cutters encourage a trend towards more playful and interactive food experiences.
1. Baking Industry - The Safari Cookie Cutters provide an opportunity for the baking industry to offer a unique and innovative way to make cookies.
2. Toy Industry - The creation of edible toys opens a new market for the toy industry.
3. Snack Food Industry - The trend towards more interactive and playful snack experiences creates new opportunities for snack food companies to innovate.