The S'more Puft is probably one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) s'more creation I have ever come across. Unfortunately, it's not actually a s'more, though it looks very convincing. Instead of being made of marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate, this entire dessert was made out of modeling clay. That doesn't mean I still don't want to bite a big chunk out of it, of course.
Created by redditor SirCreate, the S'more Puft also looks so realistic, it might actually spur someone to call 'The Ghostbusters.' It also looks so good that it will inspire some crafty baker to attempt to recreate a real, edible S'more Puft treat. I know I would pay good money for it and I'm sure you would too.
SirCreate's S'more Puft Takes 'The Ghostbusters' to a New Delicious Level
1. Pop Culture-inspired Desserts - The popularity of media franchises is constantly providing inspiration for creative desserts
2. Realistic Edible Art - Food art that looks just like the real thing is becoming a trend in modern cuisine
3. Novelty Dessert Decoration - Creating awe-inspiring and unique food creations is a way to make an impact and leave a lasting impression
1. Culinary Industry - Incorporating pop culture into innovative desserts provides a new market segment and attracts more clients
2. Entertainment Industry - Partnering with culinary specialists to create brand-themed desserts for TV shows, movies or video games could be a great marketing strategy
3. Artisanal Food Industry - Consumers are increasingly demanding unique and high-quality desserts, which creates an opportunity for local community small businesses to thrive