The S.Deer Headquarters in Nanjing by Prechteck is a colossal superstructure of two giant cubes. This structure was constructed to be the new office for S.Deer, which is a massive retail clothing company from Nanjing, China.
The bigger cube has a 25,000 square meters administrative office, workshops, conference and meeting rooms and a 300 car parking garage. The other cube is 3,000 square meters and is the designated lifestyle area that will be used for corporate events, fashion shows and a museum.
The idea for the two cubes was to have two freestanding structures that support each other. The inspiration for the cubed design comes from the company's unofficial logo that has appeared in many of their store designs and fashion shows. The facades of both structures have cutout designs with a textured pattern. This contemporary building is perfect for this fashion-forward company.
The S.Deer Headquarters in Nanjing by Prechteck is Boxy
1. Superstructure Design - Innovative designs in architecture that feature colossal and unique superstructures.
2. Cutout Facades - Innovative facade designs that feature cutouts and textured patterns.
3. Corporate Lifestyle Areas - Innovative construction of lifestyle areas within corporate buildings for events and exhibitions.
1. Architecture - Innovations in architecture and construction for unique, contemporary designs.
2. Retail - Innovative designs for the offices of retail companies, incorporating elements of their branding and corporate culture.
3. Events and Exhibitions - Innovative construction of corporate spaces for events and exhibitions in unique and contemporary structures.