The 'Rubik Cube' concept vehicle has been designed by Shuhao Ye as part of an internship project at Saic-GM-Wuling (SGMW) Advanced Center that plays on the Wuling EVMN platform. The vehicle highlights an interactive, playful aesthetic that would accommodate parents and children alike to play thanks to its changing design. Two or three of the vehicles could be used to create such items as a slide, seesaw, crawl section and more.
The 'Rubik Cube' concept vehicle identifies what could be done to make personal transportation solutions more applicable and appealing for modern consumers. The adjustable design of the interior cabin means it could be switched up to suit the individual needs of different drivers and thus deliver an even more personalized experience.
The 'Rubik Cube' Concept Vehicle is Designed for Play
1. Interactive Vehicles - As people are increasingly seeking unique experiences, there is an opportunity to design and market vehicles that offer more interactive and playful features.
2. Modular Design - The rise of modular design in transportation could allow for personalized experiences, such as changing the interior cabin layout to suit different drivers and passengers.
3. Adaptable Play Spaces - The Rubik Cube concept vehicle showcases the potential for adaptable and customizable play spaces in transportation design.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can tap into trends of interactive vehicles and modular design to differentiate their offerings and appeal to modern consumers.
2. Recreation Industry - Recreation industry players can explore opportunities around adaptable play spaces that can be easily deployed in outdoor settings such as parks and playgrounds.
3. Toy Industry - The toy industry could develop products that complement interactive vehicles and spaces, such as modular play sets that integrate with car designs.