There are many people around the world that would love to get their hands on some royal home videos, especially considering how beloved Kate Middleton and Price William are. Of course, The Body Shop has instead decided to hone in on Prince Charles and Camilla as they prepare to lavish the Queen on Mother's Day.
Rife with everyday botches, this clever commercial was created for The Body Shop to show just how easy the day can be. Of course, it will also whet people's appetite for more royal home videos. As a treat, The Body Shop offers six additional films showing the prep in more detail including 'How to blow-dry a corgi' and 'How to make a breakfast fit for a queen.' The Royal Family is just like the rest of us.
The Body Shop Commercial Reveals How the Queen Spends Mother's Day
1. Royal Home Videos - The demand for Royal Family behind-the-scenes content indicates the market opportunity for creating and distributing an exclusive platform for their fans.
2. Celebrity-endorsed Brands - The Body Shop's commercial highlights the effectiveness of partnering with influential people/organizations and leveraging their popularity to increase brand recognition and loyalty.
3. Everyday Luxury - The Body Shop's depiction of the Queen indulging in everyday activities draws attention to the opportunity for businesses to market everyday products and services as luxurious or high-end.
1. Media and Entertainment - Creating a niche media platform that feeds into the demand for British royal content may prove to be a lucrative market opportunity.
2. Personal Care - Partnering with influential people such as the Royal Family can help personal care brands improve reputation and gain trust, potentially increasing sales and consumer loyalty.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and other hospitality businesses can emphasize and market the luxurious or high-end nature of everyday amenities, drawing in higher-end clients who value a touch of luxury in their everyday activities.