Cadbury has joined forces with The Prince's Trust, Helen Mirren, Ian Wright, and other notable faces in its latest commercial.
The commercial focuses on alleviating the self-doubt young people face. The campaign is titled 'Give A Doubt,' and throughout the ad, many prominent figures express the biggest fears and doubts they faced before reaching the level they are at today.
In the commercial, the Queen talks about uncertainties when it comes time to get in front of the camera. She says she doesn't think she is any good at what she does and always has second thoughts.
Research shows that 74% of individuals between the ages of 18-30 do not know what they want to do in the future. 34% of those don't believe they will meet their own personal expectations. With those statistics in mind, Cadbury's newest campaign aims to raise awareness while encouraging individuals to let go of self doubt.
Image Credit: Cadbury
Cadbury Joined Forces with Notable Faces for Its Latest Campaign
1. Self-doubt Awareness Campaigns - There is a growing trend in the use of campaigns focused on alleviating self-doubt among young people, representing an opportunity for companies to engage with this demographic.
2. Celebrity Endorsement Marketing - Using notable faces like Helen Mirren and Ian Wright in marketing campaigns can help increase brand awareness and the effectiveness of the message, presenting an opportunity for brands to tap into the celebrity culture trend.
3. Mental Health Promotion - Highlighting mental health and well-being in ad campaigns is gaining prominence, reflecting an opportunity for companies to align themselves with wellness trends and promote a positive brand image.
1. Confectionery - Brands within the confectionery industry, like Cadbury, can use self-doubt alleviating campaigns to differentiate from competitors and build emotional connections with consumers.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations like The Prince's Trust that support youth development can partner with companies to promote mental health and well-being among young people, creating mutually beneficial partnerships.
3. Media and Entertainment - The use of celebrity endorsement in marketing campaigns presents an opportunity for media and entertainment brands to leverage popular personalities and engage with their fanbase.