KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has created a new campaign that interacts with its customers. KLM is proud of its heritage and wants its customers to become more involved in Dutch culture.
The Delft blue tiles are recognized as a cultural icon for Dutch tradition; KLM has created a Facebook app that allows Flying Blue Elite members to turn themselves into Delft blue tiles. Upload your profile picture and add your own personal saying; then, share your personal Delft blue tile with others all around the world.
The most interesting part of the campaign is that KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is going put your face up in the sky -- it plans to use a few thousand of submitted photos to paint one of its real commercial flying planes.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is Painting Their Planes With Your Portrait
1. Personalized Branding - Creating personalized experiences through customized branding on products and services can strengthen customer engagement
2. Social Media Integration - Integrating social media platforms into marketing campaigns creates engaging and interactive experiences for customers
3. Innovative Advertising - Using creative advertising methods, such as painting faces on planes, can set a brand apart and increase brand recognition
1. Airline - The airline industry can use personalized branding to create a unique and memorable experience for customers
2. Marketing - The marketing industry can utilize social media integration and innovative advertising to create engaging campaigns for brands
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can use personalized branding and creative advertising to showcase local traditions and culture