These intriguing artworks by imaginative painter Sashie Masakatsu portray a floating orb that looks to be in rough shape. This orb looks fit for some futuristic wasteland. In fact it looks like a floating ball made up of shady student housing units, but it's interesting to look at.
If viewers look closely, they can see that while some of this orb is definitely made from old housing, other bits are made up of vending machines and various other less glamorous everyday objects. The ground below the orb seems to be in absolute ruins. Tires are piled high, the air looks smokey and there's not a soul to be found on the streets.
Masakatsu has effectively created a marvelous apocalyptic world in this fantastically surreal painting series.
These Paintings Portray a Surreal Floating Orb in Rough Shape
1. Surreal Art - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional art industry by creating unconventional and thought-provoking artwork.
2. Post-apocalyptic Aesthetic - Potential for creating new entertainment experiences, such as immersive virtual reality games or films, set in dystopian landscapes.
3. Upcycling and Repurposing - Chance to innovate in the sustainability sector by transforming discarded objects into unique and visually appealing creations.
1. Art - Exploring unconventional and surreal themes can attract new audiences and disrupt traditional art markets.
2. Entertainment - Creating post-apocalyptic narratives and immersive experiences can captivate audiences and revolutionize the entertainment industry.
3. Sustainability - Implementing upcycling and repurposing practices can contribute to a circular economy and disrupt traditional manufacturing and waste management sectors.