Fighting for gender equality, humorous ads for Rotthammer beer rationalize placing women in traditionally male-dominated roles. The print ads each show a different beautifully photographed scene with women in unconventional roles. Along with the visual is text stating that having more women in men's roles means that more men can have time to drink beer.
The Rotthamer ads show a variety of roles that have traditionally been filled with men. Women are seen admirably holding positions as presidents, astronauts and firemen. Every ad shows the female subject performing admirably in their task.
Developed by Chilean ad agency Prolam Y&R, the comedic ads are targeted towards men. By placing a snarky spin on gender equality, the ads are effectively connecting with their target audience.
Ads for Rotthammer Beer Comically Promote Gender Equality
1. Gender Equality in Ads - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by challenging traditional gender roles in advertising and promoting equality.
2. Humorous Marketing Campaigns - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in using humor to engage a target audience and deliver a social message.
3. Promoting Female Empowerment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by showcasing women in non-traditional roles and empowering female consumers.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating inclusive and empowering ad campaigns.
2. Beverage - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beer industry by appealing to a wider audience through promoting gender equality.
3. Social Activism - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in using marketing campaigns to advocate for social causes and empower marginalized groups.