The origami art of Ross Symans is something every fantasy geek will love. They don't have to have a deep appreciation of such paper sculptures to like them since the subject matter speaks for itself. Dragons, unicorns and even a convincing Yoda all make an appearance in Ross Symans' collection of origami art. Playful and timely, considering people's love of 'Game of Thrones' and other similar productions, Ross Symans' work is something many people can get behind.
What makes the work of Ross Symans stand out all the more is the fact that they are so full of detail. They have to be since they depict pretty elaborate creatures, after all. Thanks to his imaginative creations, Ross Symans has garnered a following of over 45,000 fans on Instagram.
Artist Ross Symans Folds Paper into Dragons, Unicorns and More
1. Fantasy Origami Art - The trend of creating detailed and imaginative origami art of well-known creatures and characters from fantasy and sci-fi worlds can lead to opportunities for hobbyists, artists, and even designers to create unique and marketable products.
2. Fan Culture Art - The trend of producing art inspired by popular culture, such as fantasy TV shows or movies, can lead to opportunities for artists to reach a wider audience interested in fan art and build a community around their work.
3. Detailed Origami Art - The trend of creating highly detailed origami sculptures can lead to opportunities for artists and designers to showcase their precision and craftsmanship, and potentially open up avenues for custom commissions and collaborations.
1. Art & Design - The art and design industry can benefit from the trend of creating fantasy origami art, by offering unique and innovative products and services that cater to the growing demand for fan art.
2. Handmade Goods - The trend of creating intricate and detailed origami sculptures could lead to opportunities for handmade goods retailers and e-commerce businesses to offer unique and customizable products that appeal to a niche market.
3. Entertainment & Media - The entertainment and media industry can leverage the trend of fantasy origami art by collaborating with artists and designers to create merchandise or promotional materials that appeal to fans of popular culture.