Summer may be ending soon, but you can keep the god vibes going just a little bit longer with Haus' new Rose Rosé.
Just six months ago, Haus disrupted the apéritif scene with Citrus Flower. Now the brand is back with a small-batch Rosé apéritif mashup called Rose Rosé. Just like Haus' first product, Rose Rosé is made from all-natural ingredients, and is low in both alcohol and sugar. In fact, Rose Rosé has 80% less sugar and a third of the alcohol than you’d find in a traditional spirit, making it an excellent alternative to popular apéritifs such as Apérol and Campari. As the brand puts it: "With notes of roses, watermelon and raspberry, Rose Rosé is the perfect base for a summer cocktail."
Image Credit: Haus.
Haus' New Rose Rosé is a Small Batch Mixer That's Made for Summer
1. Low-sugar Apéritifs - The rise of low-sugar apéritifs like Haus' Rose Rosé presents an opportunity for the development of refreshing and healthier alcoholic beverages.
2. Small-batch Mixers - The popularity of small-batch mixers such as Haus' Rose Rosé opens up a market for artisanal and craft cocktail products.
3. Summer Cocktail Alternatives - The demand for summer cocktail alternatives like Haus' Rose Rosé indicates a need for innovative, light, and flavorful beverage options.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can tap into the growing trend of low-sugar apéritifs with products like Haus' Rose Rosé.
2. Craft Cocktail - The craft cocktail industry can take advantage of the rise in popularity of small-batch mixers such as Haus' Rose Rosé.
3. Beverage Innovation - The beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for summer cocktail alternatives by creating innovative and refreshing beverage options.